The Hanahan Senior Center is a great place to stay active and connected in your retirement years. The center offers a variety of programs and activities, including fitness classes, educational workshops, social events, and more.
The Hanahan Senior Center was founded in 1975 by a group of local residents who were passionate about providing a place for seniors to stay active and engaged in their community. The center was originally located in a small storefront, but it quickly outgrew that space. In 1985, the center moved to its current location on Amphitheater Avenue.
The Hanahan Senior Center is a large, modern facility that offers a variety of amenities, including:
- A fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- A computer lab with free Wi-Fi
- A game room with pool tables, foosball, and other games
- A library with a variety of books and magazines
- A large meeting room that can be used for a variety of events
- A kitchen that is used for cooking classes and other events
- A courtyard with a walking trail
The Hanahan Senior Center offers a variety of programs and activities, including:
- Fitness classes
- Educational workshops
- Social events
- Arts and crafts classes
- Travel programs
- Computer classes
- Volunteer opportunities
The Hanahan Senior Center is a vital part of the Hanahan community. The center provides a place for seniors to stay active, learn new things, and connect with others. The center also hosts a variety of events that are open to the public, such as health screenings, voter registration drives, and community fairs.
The Hanahan Senior Center is a great place to stay active and connected in your retirement years. The center offers a variety of programs and activities, and it is a welcoming place for people of all ages.
If you are a senior in the Hanahan area, I encourage you to visit the Hanahan Senior Center. The center is located at 3102 Amphitheater Avenue, and the phone number is (843) 266-0723.
Here are some additional information about the Hanahan Senior Center:
- The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Membership is open to seniors 50 years of age and older.
- Membership fees are $20 per year for Hanahan residents and $40 per year for non-residents.
- The center offers a variety of discounts on programs and activities for members.
I hope you enjoy your visit to the Hanahan Senior Center!