· Collection of Information
· Use of Information
· Sharing of Information
· Third-Party Embeds
· Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
· Your Choices
· Contact Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account,fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, purchase a membership, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, display name, username, bio, email address,business information, your content, including your avatar image, photos, posts,responses, and series published by you, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some instances, we automatically collect certain information, including:
· Activity Information:
We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as your reading history and when you share links, follow users,highlight posts, and clap for posts.
· Transactional Information:
When you purchase a membership, we collect information about the transaction, such as subscription details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
· Device and Usage Information:
We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as yourhardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies:
We use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage. We also work with third party analytics providers who usecookies, web beacons, device identifiers, and other technologies to collect information about your use of our Services and other websites and applications,including your IP address, web browser, mobile network information, pages viewed, time spent on pages or in mobile apps, and links clicked. This information may be used by Healthiest and others to, among other things,analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver content targeted to your interests on our Services, and better understand your online activity. For more information about cookies and how to disable them,see Your Choices below.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer reading preferences based on your reading history.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, which includes publishing and distributing user-generated content. We also use the information we collect to:
· Create and maintain your Healthiest account;
· Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
· Sendyou technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about new content, products, services, and features offered by Healthiest and provide other news and information we think will interest you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications atany time);
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
· Detect,investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive,fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Healthiest and others;
· Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
· Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and carryout any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
· Weshare personal information with other users of the Services. For example, if you use our Services to publish content, certain information about you will be visible to others, such as your name, photo, bio, other account information you may provide, and information about your activities on our Services (e.g. recent posts).
· Weshare personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, storage, and other infrastructure,analytics, payment processing, fraud prevention and security, customer service,communications, and marketing.
· We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are going to disclose your personal information in response to legal process, we will give you notice so you can challenge it(for example by seeking court intervention), unless we are prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others or cause illegal conduct. We will object to legal requests for information about users of our Services that we believe are improper.
· We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, andsafety of Healthiest, our users, the public, or others.
· Weshare personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
· We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
· Personal information is shared between and among Healthiest and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
· Weshare personal information with your consent or at your direction.
· We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Healthiest is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States and other countries.Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.
You may access, correct, delete and export your account information at any time by logging into the Services and navigating to the Settings page.Please note that if you choose to delete your account, we may continue to retain certain information about you as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving certain communications from us,such as digests, newsletters, and activity notifications, by following the instructions in those communications or through your account’s Settings page. If you opt out, we may still send you administrative emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.